Relationship is the special bonding between two people. Relationships can be of Parent & Child, Brother& Sister, Teacher & Student, Husband & Wife, Employer & employee, Friends, and relatives.
Before reading more if you are looking for life partner then keep register in Internationation Matrimonial Portal MeraVyaah.com
To maintain any of the relationship there must be Trust, Love, Care, Understanding, and Adjustments. Trust means that the other person believes that you are dependable and he/she share his/her problems and expect genuine advice from you. Love is a feeling which cannot be explained in words but can be shown by having genuine concern and care for the other person. Care means when giving proper attention to the needs of other person and show affection to the other person.
Understanding means when you understand the other person’s likes & dislikes, desires & behavior. Try to understand other person to the level when he/she need not say anything and you understand what he/she wants. Adjustment is the most important as we know no two person are same so are their nature. Definitely there are instances when there is disagreement between two people. At this moment there is a need to discuss with other person. Try to understand other persons view point and tell your point of view to get the mid way solutions.
In short, we can say that in any relationship if you give 100 percent then only you can expect 100 percent from the other person.
One very beautiful story is there which will make you understand the same.
The story is as follows…
Once there was a young boy whose name was Tony Briganza and a girl named Julie. One day they were playing together. Tony had a collection of stamps and on the other hand Julie had some toys with her. They both bargained with each other. Tony promised Julie that he would give his collection of stamps in exchange for her toys.
The boy kept one stamp, which he liked the most and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.
That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn’t sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best stamp.
Moral of the story
If you don’t give your hundred percent in a relationship, you’ll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent. Give your hundred percent to everything you do and then only can sleep peacefully.
Hope you understood the message and try to give 100 percent to your partner and expect 100 percent from your partner. Now you must be curious to know how you can give 100 percent to your partner. We are providing the list of points that you can apply in your relationship with your life partner and get 100 percent results. But remember it must be applied wholeheartedly.
The simple yet amazing list is as follows:-
- Spend time with your partner and try to understand him/her.
- Initially try to become best friend of your spouse than life partner later.
- Appreciate, your partner in front of your family, relatives, and friends.
- Always respect the dignity of your spouse and his/her family members
- Always try to see partner’s positive points rather than negative points. This does not mean you cannot advice your spouse to work upon his/her negative points but remember without annoying him/her.
- Try to compliment as often as possible.
- If you were wrong, admit your mistakes without giving any reasons for it.
- Give gifts, plan outings, send SMS & emails to show your partner that how your partner that how much he/she is important for you.
- Don’t expect too much from your spouse which will be beyond his/her capabilities.
- Be creative in expressing love for spouse
- When both of you have to deal with bad situation because of your partner then instead of blaming your partner try to work out the solution.
- Never try to change your partner, change yourself.
- God forbidden if your partner becomes sick, try to take very good care for him/her.
- Try to help your spouse to finish his /her goals, hobbies, or education when he/she needs it.
- Give a beautiful hug as soon as your partner reaches home after whole day hard work along with cup of coffee/tea.
- Both of you sit and pray together to strengthen your relationship.
- There is time that that you can face problems in your relationship first try to discuss with your partner but if somehow it is not possible than try to discuss with trained counselor or a known person whom you have full faith that he/she will give genuine advice.
All the above discussion will defiantly help you to understand how exactly you can give and expect 100 percent to your partner. It definitely strengthens your relationship along with positive effects in your relationship.