Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year. This year it will fall on 1st August. The historical background of this day is very interesting. It had gained widespread recognition in the U.S.A. in 1930s.
Before reading more if you are seaching for soulmate then keep register free today on MeraVyaah Matrimonial Portal.
The Friendship Day reached its first milestone in 1998, when an event was held on the occasion of Friendship day. Guest of Honor was Nane Annan, wife of UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan. She formally declared Winnie, the Pooh as, the official mascot for Friendship Day. The event was co-sponsored by the U.N. Department of Public Information and Disney Enterprises, and was co-hosted by Kathy Lee Gifford. Another milestone was reached in the year 2011 UN General Assembly where 30th July was adopted officially as the International Friendship Day.
This day is the special day to tell your friends that how much you care, love and respect your friends and strengthen the bond with them.
Friends are not only your school mates, college pals, neighborhood friends or office colleagues but can also be your parents, siblings, cousins and how can you forget your Life partner.
Once you get married then you definitely want your relationship to blossom like beautiful rose. You can easily make it happen by becoming best friend of your spouse.
Become Best Friend of Your Spouse
Now, one question that can pop up in your mind that how can you become best friend of your spouse. The answer is as follows:
1) Friendship is like a garden where you keep sowing the seed of love, care, respect, understanding and that must be cultivated consistently and persistently without any expectations.
2) You have to spend quality time with your partner and be communicative. Try to discuss your inhibitions and desires.
3) Have fun together. It can be possible by doing small things like watching movie that both of you can enjoy. You can also plan the outing to some interesting place. Not only this, you can prepare dishes of your partner preferences. Any other way you can think that can bring smile on the face of your soulmate.
4) You can surprise your partner by presenting gifts. It can be small or big, size does not matter. What matter the most is the way you give.
5) You are always there to support your spouse and show the right path through the ups and downs of life and help to enjoy the roller coaster of journey called life.
6) If your family is passing through hardest days, sit together, discuss together, and work out the viable solution. You can even pray together to help your family to overcome the problem.
7) Understand your spouse and try to change accordingly provided that it is for good.
In nutshell, it is the continuous process but Friendship Day gives you the opportunity to bring spark in your marital life and rejuvenate your relationship.
Thank you for reading article “Friendship Day To Rejuvenate Your Relationship“. Further if you want to add something or need any advice then do comment below.
Download MeraVyaah Android Application.